Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shirmp Fried Rice (Part 2)

Today is coming to an end and tomorrow will be the day I fight for my exam. I have not fully ready, that’s the saddest part. ☹ Another sad part is I got to do all the things alone. Having breakfast alone, studying alone, having lunch alone, having coffee alone, sleeping also alone, all alone just like my blog’s title “Bona always alone” hahaha, but all is okay as long as I’m happy with my life. ☺ I tried to cheer myself up. Sigh!! Since there was no topic chosen for this time and I have no idea at all what to blog, I have decided to share my special fried rice recipe. I know this would be sound so weird and even silly but I seriously stuck again in the moment I can’t think. So many things to do include this blog just make my blood stop circulate to my brain. AGAIN! I was just kidding. Okay, lets get back on track! Actually this fried rice is “SHRIMP FRIED RICE”. I got this recipe from my grandmother. Honestly, this fried rice is really good taste and hopefully you are curious to try to cook it. Then you will find how blast it is!! ☺ Okay let’s start from the ingredients. Here are some ingredients you must prepare.
1. ½ - 1 cups rice (remember cooked rice huh! Not the uncooked one, hehe :p)
2. 10 – 15 small shrimps (actually depend on your need and desire)
3. 1 onion (chop it!)
4. 1 red pepper (chop it!)
5. 1 egg
6. ½ cup of peas
7. 1 clove garlic (mince it!)
8. ¼ cup of soy sauce
9. Oil (you can use butter instead)

Now lets go on how to cook it.
1. Firstly put aside the cooked rice in the small pot
2. Then take a medium-sized frying pan and start to sauté the chopped onion and chopped red pepper. Oh yea put the ½ cup of peas as well. After done it, set aside
3. Next, sauté 10-15 small shrimps with 1 clove garlic in the oil. When the color looks like light brown, mix it with the vegetables.
4. Then after some minutes, mix the mixture in frying pan with the rice in the pot. Quickly scramble 1 egg and add it on the mixture as well. Don’t forget to add ¼ cup of soy sauce (for sure use your own feeling or preference ☺)
5. The last one is stir and simmer it for a few minutes
6. Don’t forget to ENJOY it!!!

This is what it will be looked like.

http://www.friedricerecipe.net/images/FriedRice.jpg

It’s a very simple recipe right? Not much ingredients you need and no hard steps to cook it. Oh yea, I have some tips in order to produce the delicious fried rice. Remember to always using leftover rice that you might have in the fridge instead of fresh cooked rice. If the condition forced you to cook the fried rice with the fresh cooked rice, then you have to wait until the rice is cool and dry out a bit. It’s all because if you cook the fresh rice that still moist and steamy, you will end up with a fried much pile. So that is all from me for today. Wish my recipe would be useful for you all. Good night ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment