Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Tips on Healthy Life (Part 2)

Morning guys! How are you doing? I’m doing good but I don’t feel that well since yesterday. I guess I’m a bit sick so I stopped my activities including go to gym. Yea, talking about gym, I remember that I still want to share some tips on healthy life to you all. I wish that the tips that I have been shared in the first time would be helpful for you. I was actually just want to share my experience on my diet so far. Here I would like to give some explanation about snack in the healthy way, drink more water, eat diary, drink tea and take a daily walk.
1. Snack in the Healthy Way
It is really suggested to have five or more serving fruits and vegetables a day to balance the diet. By eating some fruits and vegetables, the benefits that would be attained are decrease the chance of having cancers, against the chance in aging, improve our memory, increase the health of the heart, and the last is build up the immune system. Concentrate on having fruits and vegetables will really improve our health because it contains a lot of nutrients, calories, and vitamins. In order to combine fruits and vegetables into our diet is by making it as a snack. For example are baby carrot, low fat yogurt, and nuts. Oh yea, the best time to having snack is when you feel hungry between meals.

http://www.wdexpo.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/yogurt.jpg

2. Drink enough water
Water is the most important and necessary fluid for our body. It helps people to stay away from dehydration. Beside that, water also has function to regulate body temperature, facilitate digestion, remove toxins inside the body by perspiration and urine, and prevent dry skin. It is highly recommended to drink water at least one liter per day but then something to note is drink more water in the day and less at night.

http://www.uncledshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/drink-water.jpg

3. Eat Diary
Dairy is the extract and process of animal milk such as cows, goats, sheep, and horses. The dairy product could be milk, butter, and cheese. The advantages of having dairy are to get strong bones and teeth. Beside that, having dairy also will prevent high blood pressure, colon cancer, kidney stones, and heart disease.
4. Drink Tea
Tea is preferred because the decaffeinated is better. Based on some evidence, tea also can help to improve the memory, preventing cancer, heart disease, and cavities. It is also trusted as an antioxidant, the substance that good for our body.

http://centralfloridatop5.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/green-tea.jpg

5. Take a daily walk
Walking is also a type of exercise that will not take your time just to be spent on it. Walking can be done anytime even when we are busy with our jobs. For example we walk when we are talking in the phone, sweeping the floor, or when we brushing our teeth. The fact of walking is 20 steps that we take will burn 1 calories inside our body. Another fact will be a man who take a walk for 30 minutes a day will have a very small chance of premature death compare to somebody that never do exercise.

http://img4.cookinglight.com/i/2007/05/FL-BurnMoreCalWalk-0705p44-m.jpg?300:300

Hmmm, those all the rest tips I can share again. Still, I’m hoping that the tips will help your diet. I’m going to take a rest again now. See you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment