Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello (Part 1)

Hello, hello, hello… ☺
How are you guys today? I feel so much better since I was a bit sick some days ago. Hmm, I am actually damn confused what to blog about because no topics are determined for blogging. Haizzz.. =.= So I decided to blog about my daily life, the simplest thing I can write, haha.. Hell yea the problem now is I didn’t do many things in these past few days. I spent a lot of my time just to chill and relax.

http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Black_and_White_Smurf_Pictures/jpg/Smurfs_Picture_Lazy_Smurf.jpg

I thought that I was the laziest creature in this whole world, LOL! :p I spent most of the time in the class and just to sleep, my favorite activity. Oh yea, next Monday is mid semester examination and I have just started studying like two days ago. Some subjects were a bit hard to be understood so I put more efforts on it. Do you have any idea why I have to put more efforts? Because when the lecture explain the subject in front of the class is the time when I do daydreaming. So I need to flashback what lecture has told me before. HAHAHA….!!! Of course I was just kidding! Unluckily, the subject is such as a heavy thing to carried out. That is the appropriate reason why I have to spend extra energy to learn. Another thing I can do besides studying is wishing myself and all my friends pass in this exam. ☺ Damn! I don’t know what to share again. It was totally crap for me, hahaha… Stressful is part of my college life, started from my previous college life. ☹ Many more assignments to finished and some exam are always tensed me up. I don’t know why but I feel that the deadline time is always chasing on me. Moreover it is all not an easy thing to do. I got to think hard to get the satisfactory results. It makes me remember one meaningful phrase “no pain no gain”, which has meaning that a man has to work hard and feel discomfort in order to achieve a success. What a motivated word for me!! ☺ Yea, do you know what I am doing right now? Studying while blogging. Impressive things huh? Doing two works at the same time. In fact, studying is always boring and I got nothing else to do so I decided to write my blog. Filling my free time to do something useful, lol! The time isn’t free at all, always in my mind that the exam is just in the next two days. Huaa, want to beg to Taylor to cancel mid semester exam, hahaha… Craziness mode on! All is just messed up on my mind and being crazy is the only medicine to heal my stressful. :p Oh God, please give me motivation or energy or spirit or whatever it is to inspirit me. The most important thing I ask from you is to guide me on the exam. ☺ Please God and Amen! Stress, stress, stress please go away!!

http://www.budakhitam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/stress-main_Full.jpg

Go far away from my life! Oh NO! The stress is still staying here, :’( Okay then I will end today’s blog and gonna play my guitar to relieve my stressful. Bye bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment